It's December

Yes, It's December !  My time of year.  I so look forward to time spent with family and friends. I have everything up and ready this year , so I intend to enjoy every moment of everyday of the season.  Before I was transplanted to Georgia I dealt with very cold winters that looked something like this:


And although I must admit that I miss it at Christmas, It's probably the only time. This year I really didn't change much (didn't have time if I was going to meet my deadline) but I do like the way the stair rail came out this year even though I used the same decor, because i install it all by hand it looks a little different to me this year.

If you're  looking to be inspired before getting started on your decor there's plenty of inspiration going around. Here's a few I pinned;





Have a wonderful December. If you look closely you'll see there's beauty all around us, Remember to Live  Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment