Cozying up to Fall






I've always loved the fall.We have lived all over but no matter what state we've lived in, I have always enjoyed the fall. To me when I think of Fall I think of crisp mornings, perfect weather days and cool nights but most of all (living down south) no humidity! I long for hot apple cider and outdoor fires.  Fall also brings beautiful outdoor decorating. I love seeing all the entry's dressed with pumpkins , corn stalks and mums. The other day I was over at the http://www.theyellowcapecod.com where  Sarah was showing her beautiful front door dressed for fall. The moment I saw it, I was reminded of my days in Michigan where my neighborhood went all out decorating their front doors. What a surprise to find out she was from Michigan!  Isn't it just lovely.
via theyellowcapecod.com

So with all that said if you're thinking of doing something special to warm your entry for fall here is some inspiration:
via fourgerationsoneroof.com
I love how the "Welcome Friends"is inscribed on the pumpkins.You could also do this using artificial pumpkins and add tea lights so it has a bit of a glow at night.
via armoniadecor.com


via homeedit.com
Hope you've been inspired! You can see more on my Pinterest page under my Fall board. Remember to Live Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment