To Market ,To Market. High Point Market 2013 Part 1

This time of year I venture off to High Point, N.C. where I meet up with a couple of my friends who are also designers. We check out what's new, look for things for our clients, meet new friends, take in a few seminars and have an all around great time . This market was just as fun so I thought I'd give you a peek inside. First, a visit to Palecek , where I met  the awesome Jeffery Alan Marks.  You may remember him from Bravo's "Million Dollar Decorator's " show. He a was there to introduce his new Palo Alto collection, which is a complement to his La Jolla Collection. All I can say is casual, refined, beautiful!  Jeffery also has a new book release out  which really showcases his breezy beach style. His book is a must have!
Jeffrey Alan Marks new collection  for Palecek

Jeffery Alan Marks and Me. Don't judge! it's a  phone pic and really bad lighting
Next stop , seeing what's new and hot . This light fixture is just gorgeous, I would love to use it in a clients space.

Check out the legs on this table

What a great piece. The tray glides across the bench,and look at the legs!


 This was just a gorgeous piece, notice how the front  curves .

 There are no words for how I feel about this chair!
Whew! and we were just getting warmed up! Stay tuned, I've got a lot more to show you.  Until next time Live Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment