It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 While Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, truthfully, I have just been too busy to do it justice this year. While I did manage to get the tree up, the mantle and the staircase completed, I still have much to do, but over the years I have realized that things don't have to be perfect to have a perfect Christmas.


My tree is a hodge podge of several things we have collected  over the years, ornaments my kids have made, those that have been given as gifts, and ones I have collected. We call it our memory tree because we can relate most ornaments to a memory at Christmas.   


 I love a lush mantle and tend to mix artificial garland with fresh greens so that it is both fragrant and full. I also love it to drape all the way to the floor.

With only a few days left to Christmas I'd better get back to business…..
 Hoping you have the best Christmas ever! Life Life beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment