Fun in the sun (Sunny Miami)




While this winter hasn't been the best here in Georgia, I thought it was about time I headed to someplace with sunshine. So while we were having our second winter weather storm yet again. I spent my time here in sunny Miami.






there is nothing like the sound of the ocean, the sun, and a warm breeze. I am so thankful and grateful that I was able to get away and miss the ice storm. It was was my BFF's birthday so we did all the fun stuff we love to do, like  the beach, plenty of girl talk and shopping,(Sawgrass Mill,where the shopping is great; Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Burberry,  just to name a few). To be able to just walk out to the beach everyday...wonderful. Miami Beach you're a great getaway! Thanks for the sunshine,blue skies and great weather.
Remember to live Life Beautifully!
.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment