Design Blogger's Conference 2014 in Review /Day 1

As all of you know I was so excited to be attending the 2014 Designer Blogger's Conference. I must say it did not disappoint ! The conference was 3 fun packed days of great speakers, events and  lots of info to help me improve my blog. (which I definitely plan on implementing in the near future). Day one started with registration, where we all received our badges that allowed us into all the seminars, events, lunch, dinner, and receptions 
Goody bags were given compliments of Sherwin Williams, which included such goodies as an Hansgohre hand held shower
                                    Complementary lunch was provided at the Sub-Zero and Wolf showroom, followed by a little trip over to Phipps Plaza, for a short presentation by one of my favorite designers; Suzanne Kasler.
                   
Suzanne Kasler
We then headed back to the Grand Hyatt where are conference was being held for the next few days, for a welcome reception. Some of our sponsors such as Surya, Interceramic, Baker, Benjamin Moore and Fabricut just to name a few, set up beautiful exhibitor booths.Where I was fortunate enough to meet some fellow bloggers some that I follow and some that are now new friends.   
Surya

My newfound buddies Erica Ward of http://www.blulabelbungalow.com/meet-erika-ward, and Shelly Dozier-Mckee ofhttp://confettistyle.wordpress.com What a great day one. I'll be back with more. Look for day 2 . coming soon. Remember to Live Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment