Highlights from High Point

High Point Market was great as always. As promised here's a few highlights from High Point. Lets start with Visual Comfort, where I spied the lovely Aerin Lauders new lighting line. If you haven't heard of Aerin she is the granddaughter of Estee Lauder (perfume, skincare mogul) and founder / visionary of AERIN, a lifestyle brand that creates cosmetics, fashion accessories and home decor. With her lighting line being shown at Visual Comfort, I made a bee line there to see it. I especially loved this one
I mean how gorgeous is that!
Aerin not only has released a lighting line, but also a book  (Beauty At Home) . It just so happens she was having a book signing the day I was there and I was one of the lucky 100 to receive her new book.
Aerin and me (yeah I'm looking tired, because I was!)                                                                                                                           
Visual Comfort also carries lines by Barbara Barry, Suzanne Kasler and Micheal Smith to name a few. Here's a quick look at some that caught my eye. 


It was then off to Market Suites to find "My new Find"."My New Find" is something I didn't see at last market, that inspires me and can possibly be used on a project. This market it was "V".  I fell in love with their custom pillows. You can can the colors and materials to suit your needs. Take a look:



Speaking of pillows Elaine Smith's outdoor pillow showroom showcased beautiful selections as well

There's a lot more to show you. I'm just getting started so stay tuned. As always if there's something you'd like more info on please contact me at marshabinteriors@gmail.com  Remember to Live Life Beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment